The Board Handbook [1] specifies a procedure to be followed for publicising
Board meetings.  In particular

    At least two days before the meeting, the Secretary posts a public
summary of the agenda to wikimediaannounce-l
<https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaannounce-l>;

    No more than five weeks after the meeting, the Secretary posts the
approved public minutes and any presentations intended for publication, to
wikimediaannounce-l
<https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaannounce-l>. Public
minutes and the resolutions approving them are available on the WMF wiki at
meetings <https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Meetings> and resolutions
<https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Resolutions>.

It is a matter of concern that these procedures have not been carried out
for recent meetings.  In spite of a discussion [2] with the Vice-Chair on
the subject, the minutes of the meeting on 21 March have still not been
published after seven weeks.  This is the fourth consecutive meeting for
which the minutes have not been posted within the time specified in the
Handbook.  I have requested the Chair and the Vice-Chair to publish these
minutes within the time specified, and the Chair has seen fit to ignore my
request.

I can see no reason for this failure.  We know that the Board is busy, but
it is a legal requirement that the minutes be drawn up and discussed, so
that publication is or should be a matter of very little effort, and a part
of normal operating procedure for the Board's administrative support.  I
suggest that this is the very time at which the Board should be taking
extra pains to engage with the Community, and involve them in its planning
and other activities.  Instead, we have what appears to be a conscious and
deliberate snub.

I call on the Board to rectify this situation as a matter of urgency.

Rogol Domedonfors

[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_Board_Handbook
[2]
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_Board_noticeboard#Meetings_in_February_and_March_2016