Awesome news, Alex!

The rapid grants site is very welcoming and the information is very clear.
I especially appreciated the "learn" page with the guidelines, and I do
think the forum is a good idea that should definitely be explored.

Going forward, it'll be a good idea to translate guidelines, etc. to our
local communities. I wonder if the Rapid Grants pages could be opened for
translation, perhaps after the initial Rapid Grants pilot phase.

Again, this is awesome!

Ido

Message: 3