Marc - just wanted to thank you for using "begging the question" properly!

Chris - thanks for your insight. To Anders' point, perhaps not all insights
offered will be new to everyone. But where some problems or potential
solutions have been identified by some, it will be nice for them to have
reinforcement in a formal expert report. And to the rest of us for whom
board decision-making is opaque, a governance review with a published
report will be highly enlightening.