On Sun, 26 Jun 2016 15:04:54 +0100
 Lilburne <lilbu...@tygers-of-wrath.net> wrote:
On 25/06/2016 06:49, Mitar wrote:
Hi!

I am an occasional editor of Wikipedia, I read it a lot, I edit
sometimes, and I am at all not familiar with bureaucracies and rules
Wikipedia community has developed through years (call me lazy, but
they simply always look too scary and too many for me to even start
reading them, walls and walls of text). When I interact with Wikipedia
I thus try to assume what reasonable rules for creating a
collaborative source of all human knowledge would be.

That is one of the meanings of "Ignore all rules:" Assume the rules are reasonable and edit.

Fred Bauder