Moving this issue out of the thread about India, as it doesn't belong to it.

It seems that my explanation of explanation was not quite useful. Just
the last paragraph was a satire and I've got complaint that
satirically playing with the racist stereotypes could seem racist.
That was the target of the explanation of explanation.

However, your question that it's still not clear to you why I am
talking about Trump supporters is much more important.

If we tend to be an inclusive movement, we should do our best to
include people from as much of society as we are able to do.

The first and the most obvious problem in Wikimedia community was
striking lack of women. And, for a long time we have the programs
which promote inclusion of women in our movement.

Then we have the issue of minorities. Depending on the country, those
processes started sooner or later.

However, as we articulated Wikimedia movement as a progressive one, we
are slowly but surely losing large portions of our societies.

The metaphor for that portion is "a Trump voter", but those people
exist in every society. They do not vote for Trump; they could be even
a progressive force in their society; but, as with Trump supporter,
they've been ostracized from the dominant part of the society as less
worthy.

I've said those parts of the societies are our new underrepresented
groups. In United States it's about middle class people scared of
those who are socially in worse (immigrants) and better position
(among others, us) than themselves, voting for Trump. In Austria, it's
about working class people scared of those in worse and better
position than themselves, voting for FPO. And so on.

And if you are asking me why we should take care about their
incorporation, I will tell you that I was getting quite similar
questions when I raised the problem of lack of participation of women
in Wikimedia movement. It's the wider social role of our movement.

On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 3:43 PM, Peter Southwood
<peter.southw...@telkomsa.net> wrote:
> Still not clear. Why?

Milos