I did already contact Google about this issue, but I will try again. As I mentioned though, their cache of the Gender page is up to date (August 1); it's just the text snippet preview (from May 26) that is wrong. And this problem was previously corrected (after I first contacted Google) before resurfacing, so this strikes me as a strange issue.

- Pax