Dear colleagues,

I am writing to let you know of transition plans at Cascadia Wikimedians.
Over the next few months, my Cascadia officer responsibilities will
transfer to Peaceray and Brianhe, who are already Cascadia officers and are
members of the Affiliates mailing list. I plan to resign my Cascadia
officer and board roles sometime around November. I will remain active in
the Wikimedia community and with Cascadia Wikimedians, but for the
forseeable future I need to focus on activities other than affiliate board
and officer work. Peaceray and Brianhe are well aligned with the Cascadia
Wikimedians mission, and I am grateful for their willingness to accept
additional responsibilities.

Cascadia's annual meeting will likely happen in December, and it is
possible that there will be further leadership transitions at that time in
the normal course of business.

Regards,
Pine