Congratulations to Camelia Boban (User:Camelia.boban), Kirill Lokshin
(User:Kirill Lokshin), and Satdeep Gill (User:Satdeep Gill).

And thank you to Emily Temple-Wood, Manuel Schneider, Ting Chen, Anirudh
Singh Bhati and Ganesh Paudel for their work on AffCom.

Sydney

Sydney Poore
User:FloNight
Co-founder Kentucky Wikimedians,
Co-founder WikiWomen User Group,
Co-founder WikiConference North America
Board member of Wiki Project Med Foundation,
Member of Simple Annual Plan Grant Committee