Anna

I propose to challenge your comments "t’s not even about whose at fault
anymore, because we all are. When I talk to people across the movement,
they're all pretty clear that someone other than themselves is the
responsible party"

There is a difference between fault, responsibility and accountability.
Just saying we are all at fault is as meaningful or meaningless, and as
useless, as saying that we are none of us at fault.  The question is, who
is responsible for doing what, to whom are they accountable for doing it,
and how well or badly have they done what they are responsible for?

You say "We've created a culture that is hard on people".  Which culture do
you mean?  Is it the working culture within the WMF?  Or one, some or all
of the hundreds of volunteer projects?  How were those cultures created and
why did they evolve as they did?  Did anyone create them, if if "we" did,
who are "we" in this context?  Is it everyone equally?  Do you think that a
Director of Culture and Collaboration might have more responsibility and
more impact than one of the hundred thousand or so active volunteer content
contributors, or the billion or so users?

What do you propose that the Foundation and Community actually do to
support each other?

"Rogol"