As I know there should be a disaster recovery plan within US, but the question is to know if the risk assessment includes also the political issues and the option to move the data centers outside US in case of political risks.

It's not my competence, but in several points there is a description of a plan of disaster recovery.

The concerns in this case are more connected with the legal consequences connected with the placement of data centers in US.

At least for Switzerland, Commons is absolutely a *no competitive media repository* cause the application of very restrictive US law besides any change that can happen with an election and the consequent change of the the political scenario.

The real problem is to know how political aspects are considered in this risk assessment and what are the plans to mitigate or to resolve them because we know that we have to follow the US law, but this answer is becoming more and more unsatisfying.

Kind regards