was writing my comment at the same time as Manuel, there is a local legal
dimension in his comment that hasnt been brought up here that is there may
be no ability to scale back to a Usergroup model,  those dimensions will be
different for every country but we need to also recognise that they exist
and are potentially substantial barriers.

While community process might call a group a UG and relate to them in that
way, the actual underlying local requirements and expenses maybe be no
different to that of a chapter.

As we are learning changes can occur rapidly and the implications of those
is beyond the ability of a one size fits all policy/process to address
needs for 190 different countries plus internal states and independent
territories.

I dont disagree we need these policies and process but care in recommending
them without the appropriate training and knowledge is also part of the
problem