Nathan,

These are indeed excellent questions which should be asked before starting
any survey.  I wish I could be confident that it is universal practice for
the Foundation to undertake this exercise before each of the rather
numerous surveys they make of the community, and always able to view, as
transparency would require, the documentation of these issues before and
after every one of those surveys.

"Rogol"