An interesting idea, and if it reduces the survey load on the community
that would be good.  But one should never survey for the sake of it.  Any
proposed survey question should be able to meet the test "What will you do
with the answer to this question?"  In my experience, the response to that
is often "We want to understand X,Y or Z".  That's not a good response: it
should always be about what will happen in the real world as a result of
that understanding.

"Rogol"