I must say I also find the political message behind this a bit too heavy. It lets me a bit unconfortable.

That most of the themes reported here are not Mr Trump cup of tea is quite obvious. That the whole page is a message against the president, I get it.

But in some cases, I think it is really lacking subtility or a bit too manipulative. And that is not so cool.

For example... the message "one in six people visited another country in 2016"... illustrated by "SeaTac Airport protest against immigration ban. Sit-in blocking arrival gates until 12 detainees at Sea-Tac are released. Photo by Dennis Bratland.CC BY-SA 4.0"

Really... "visiting a country" is a quite different thing from "immigrating".

I think the choice of picture inappropriate.

Florence