On 2 March 2017 at 12:07, Steinsplitter Wiki
<steinsplitter-w...@live.com> wrote:

> This WMF Annual Report has imho a obvious political connotation. Wikimedia
> should remain politically neutral in any regard. WP:POV;

In 2017, literally the concept of factual information is an active
matter of political dispute.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_facts

I note this discussion is leaning "I totally am not offended myself,
but unspecified others might be." I think some posters need to own
their own discomfort more.

The trouble with liberality is a tendency to shy away from wishing to
assert oneself even when actually it's quite important.

- d.