Hi everyone!

I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
the West Bengal Wikimedians User Group [1] as a Wikimedia User Group.

The group aims to build a strong and diverse volunteer community base
throughout West Bengal by increasing interaction among community members,
encouraging them to develop content in different Wikimedia projects and
organizing various online and offline activities.

Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!

Regards,
Kirill Lokshin
Affiliations Committee

[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/West_Bengal_Wikimedians