Rogol Domedonfors wrote:

> Do you believe truth and accuracy are to be found only
> at one ppint on the spectrum of political belief?

There is a very strong correlation which has, since November, become
much stronger. Compare for example:

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/ (16% "True" or
"Mostly true") with

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/barack-obama/ (48% "True" or
"Mostly true.")

> Do you believe that facts about (how the world is) are
> identical with beliefs about (how the world ought to be)?

No, but if people around the world are misled because we fail in our
mission to collect, develop, and disseminate educational content
effectively, then they are likely to have much different goals than if
they were able to access accurate information.