Thanks Alex!

For some reason I did not notice this detail. Thanks :) We are going to
share it with our community! As you said it is interesting to be involved.
We have participate in some discussions here in Argentina :)

Great job and great to see innovative proposals within the movement!!!

Hugs and keep in touch!!!

Anna Torres Adell
Directora Ejecutiva
*A.C. Wikimedia Argentina*