Hi Rogol,

If you want to make an exception to pseudonymity and require real name
disclosure for volunteers in such a post then a post on a talkpage or on this
mailing list isn't enough to get a change. You or someone else would need to
start a request for comment, presumably on meta, and you'd need enough to agree
with you to get consensus.

It would be a big change from the principle of only requiring real names for
paid staff, and for volunteers such as trustees who are in roles where it is
legally required.

Regards

WSC