Wikimedia District of Columbia is pleased to announce the hiring of our
first employee.   Ariel Cetrone has joined WMDC as our Institutional
Partnerships Manager, where she will plan and facilitate events with our
many institutional partners, including cultural, academic, and professional
organizations.  Her work will help expand our outreach role in DC and
surrounding states and maximize the effectiveness of our volunteer time and
energy. A native of Philadelphia, Cetrone is a graduate of George
Washington University and Drexel University.  She previously worked for
Historic RittenhouseTown, a Philadelphia nonprofit organization and
historic site, and the DC Commission on the Arts and Humanities.