I enjoy seeing this photo that was selected as the Commons Picture of the
Day to mark World Environment Day on 5 June:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Polar_bear_(Ursus)_maritimus_female_with_its_cub,_Svalbard_(2).jpg

I went to the photographer's talk page on Commons to learn more about him.
He says that he is a resident of Germany, has a Ph.D. in biology, and
enjoys photographing the Arctic.

The photo was taken in Svalbard, which has a nice page on Wikivoyage here
<https://en.wikivoyage.org/wiki/Svalbard>. On that page I learned that
"Svalbard's visitors come mostly to experience Arctic nature at its rawest
and most powerful. The islands have untouched glaciers and craggy
mountains, but also polar bears, caribou, a peculiar short legged reindeer,
polar foxes, whales, seals and walruses. Svalbard is renowned for its
variety of birds, including Arctic Terns, Arctic Fulmar and Puffins. Whales
can be spotted off the coastlines particularly during late summer. Humpback
whales, Orcas, Beluga whales, and Narwhals all frequent the ocean waters
near Svalbard."

What's making you happy this week?

Pine