Rogol, I'm on the advisory board, and actively involved in related issues,
but have hesitated posting in respect for Community traditions (as I learn
them) and also, as a large effort emerges in journalism regarding reliable
sources.

Specifically, the latter involves the News Integrity Initiative centered at
the City University of NY, graduate journalism department.

That's to say, I hesitate until I learn the respectful way to talk about
this, and until the NII has a lot more to say.

Additional constraint per the ethics of funding nonprofit journalism, per
the American Press Institute: when I say something, I need to be
transparent while also Doing No Harm.  (The latter is surprisingly
difficult.) To that effect, I gotta disclose that I provide significant
funding to the NII as well as WMF.

I'd appreciate your advice, and that of anyone interested in this subject.
Thanks!

Craig Newmark, founder craigslist