Hello all!

The Support and Safety team is looking for your thoughts on the recent
Wikimedia Foundation elections cycle - that is, the Board of Trustees
elections in April/May, and the Funds Dissemination Committee meeting in
May/June.

What do you think went well, and what do you think could have gone better?

I'd love your thoughts, either on this email thread or on the dedicated
Meta-Wiki page:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_elections/2017/Post_mortem

Feel free to email me privately if you'd like to.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts, good or bad. :)

best,
Joe

--
*Joe Sutherland*