Just a reminder, the July 2017 Research Showcase will begin in one hour.

Hope to see you there!

--
Sarah R. Rodlund
Senior Project Coordinator-Product & Technology, Wikimedia Foundation
srodl...@wikimedia.org

“*In a real sense all life is inter-related. All men are caught in an
inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny.
Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly. I can never be what
I ought to be until you are what you ought to be, and you can never be what
you ought to be until I am what I ought to be...This is the inter-related
structure of reality.”**― Martin Luther King Jr.'s Letter from Birmingham
Jail and the Struggle That Changed a Nation
<http://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/197294>*