Thanks for the update, Christophe. Wishing the board  a productive,
fruitful and smooth year!

And Happy Wikimania, everyone, especially to all the Wikimedians who
couldn't make it this year.
So great that we have live-streaming this year (thanks again, Melody &
Eddie!) and can participate and support from all ends of the world.

Best,
Shani.