We sincerely thank our colleagues from WMDE, WMNL, WMSE, WMUK and WMES.

We have been very happy to receive your wishes of support and help.
Actually, you already did what was the most important for us: make us feel
we are part of a community. Thanks!

We would be glad to accept your feedback on your own chapters experience
and we will contact you soon.

If some of you are considering coming to Strasbourg for the *WikiConvention
francophone* of October 19-21 (https://meta.wikimedia.org/
wiki/WikiConvention_francophone/2017/fr) it would be a great pleasure for
the community to benefit from your input.

At the latest, we will meet you in April in Berlin.

Thanks again to you,
And to all who sent us marks of sympathy,

The board of Wikimédia France