Hi Tanweer,

At this stage, there is no English version for this guide, but for personal
use in order to understand more about it and its structure, you can try
using Google Translate:
https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=iw&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https%3A%2F%2Fguide.wikimedia.org.il%2F&edit-text=

*Regards,Itzik Edri*
Chairperson, Wikimedia Israel
+972-54-5878078 | http://www.wikimedia.org.il
sum of all knowledge. That's our commitment!