Thank you Yaroslav.

I copied the matching section to https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Strategy/Wikimedia_movement/2017/Direction/Endorsement/Concerns

I also added a link to that page in the endorsement page, and began some sorting, including support/neutral/oppose for individuals (groups only replied in support so far).

In groups I added first level bullet for misc. kind of groups and let the whole existing endorsement in a second level list of unsorted items. Help on triage is welcome.

Cheers