What makes me happy today: the WikidataCon, the first international
conference dedicated to the WIkidata community, is about to start, and will
be live-streamed :)

The link to access the livestream is: http://streaming.media.ccc.de/
wikidatacon2017

The conference will be broadcasted from today at *11:00 (UTC+2)*, starting
with the talk "State of the project" by Lydia Pintscher. The content
of the *rooms
A, A1, A2 and A3* will be streamed, unless the speaker requests not to be
recorded.

You can find the program here https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/
Wikidata:WikidataCon_2017/Program/Saturday

The videos will also be available later under CC-BY-SA: I'll share the
links with you as soon as possible.

Best,

On 28 October 2017 at 03:36, quiddity <pandiculat...@gmail.com> wrote:

> My mistake, there is a one line reference to Wikipedia in the lyrics.
> (The time_continue parameter didn't work on my first play through, but
> I checked again to be sure and then I heard the reference.) Sorry for
> the mistake. My other points stand. </grump>
>
> On Fri, Oct 27, 2017 at 6:29 PM, quiddity <pandiculat...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > James, that video does Not seem to have any connection to the
> > Wikimedia movement. (I checked the credits, but didn't watch the whole
> > song).
> > Please don't distract the hundreds of subscribers here with irrelevant
> content.
> > Bare links without any explanation are also an anti-pattern to avoid.
> > Thanks.
> >
> > On Fri, Oct 27, 2017 at 6:13 PM, James Salsman <jsals...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=150&v=Eijc2tGe-zM

Léa Lacroix
Project Manager Community Communication for Wikidata

Wikimedia Deutschland e.V.
Tempelhofer Ufer 23-24
10963 Berlin
www.wikimedia.de

der Nummer 23855 Nz. Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das Finanzamt für