Emeric,

When you say, that no sanction has filed his HR record, you are half or
completely lying.
The existence of a "rappel à l'ordre" (warning)
is an argument which can support fire someone of the staff so it should
be in a HR record.

In the same way Sylvain never said he is writing his email on behalf of
an union of the employees of Wikimedia France
but that he is the representative of the the employees of Wikimedia
France which is plenty true.

From the whole wikimedia france, movement, during the #wmfrgate, it was
only you Emeric and the old direction as a whole
that your declaration don't match the facts or your subsequent
declaration, as it it happened during the #bandeaugate in summer last year.

I have still to see the said "lies" from your opponent which contradicts
other public information (apart the words of you and the old direction)

Xavier Combelle