In most of the "Western" Countries traffic plans for mobile users cannot be
significantly affected by traffic towards WMF sites. So WP0 should not be
expanded to "the North".

I'm actually puzzled by the possibility for providers to ask fees to WMF in
order to retain a decent quality of service .

Vito