Le 07/12/2017 à 18:12, Denny Vrandečić a écrit :
Mathieu,

you wrote

Despite the fact that reaching community consensus is an easy task,
I just wanted to check whether that was a typo, irony, or actually meant
that way. In the latter case, I would like to ask for {{cn}}.
Sorry, some emoticon was missing here to make things more clear. It's plain irony here.
Reaching and establishing community consensus seems to me one of the
hardest tasks we are facing, which is why this sentence astonished me, and
made me think whether I missed something fundamental.
I completely agree with you that this is among the most hardest tasks. More broadly, to my mind, communication and empathy are among the less well developed topic in education relatively to their prominent importance in all domain where humans have to pay attention.

Kind regards