Thanks, Jonathan. Do you think we can convince Katherine Maher to
agree to enforce the Creative Commons Attribution requirements? There
is no doubt it would aid both editor recruitment, and as you point
out, morale too.

I also want to ask her about:

(2) survey metrics:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikimedia_2030/Process_planning&diff=17657673&oldid=17628160

(3) benchmarking investment performance against institutional
endowment-grade mutual funds and studies of endowment performance:
 https://sites.hks.harvard.edu/fs/rzeckhau/EndowmentsPaperPartII.pdf
and e.g.,
https://institutional.vanguard.com/iam/pdf/EndowmentPerformanceResearch.pdf
Related: endowment size required for full sustainability;

(4) testing replacing the pencil icon with the word "[edit]" on mobile;

(5) intelligibility remediation on Wiktionary as a Foundation
technology development project;

(6) systemic review of bias in economics articles; and

(7) an ongoing top performers' invitational essay contest for the
Education Program.

Katherine, what are your opinions on those recommendations?

Can (6) and (7) be combined?

Best regards,
Jim