Hi Yaroslav,

To answer your question: no, you can't conclude with a high degree
certainty that that person is a Wikimedian, because it is the same as: if
person X lives in Berlin, X is an inhabitant of Berlin, and X is also an
inhabitant of Germany.
By editing Wikipedia, you are a Wikipedian, and (as all dogs are mammals)
also a Wikimedian.

But if you see someone editing Wikipedia during breakfast, why are you
still asking yourself if it is a Wikimedian? I would advice anyone to have
confidence in your own observation abilities (and not denying things you
have established).
When people have confidence in themselves, they can achieve more, more
happy, but also more Wikipedia articles, and here more people to talk to
and share your great experiences and time spending with.

Romaine