Hoi,
Regularly there are awards conferred by stellar organisations like Amnesty
International or Creative Commons. In the last week I was able to add their
2018 winners.. The good news is that increasingly the awards are complete
except for the latest. My hope / expectation for the future is that I will
find nothing to do. :) It already happens occasionally.
Thanks,
       GerardM