Hi all,

First of all, thanks for reporting the issue. Impressive reactivity :)

Then, sorry for the intempestive and unwelcome communication about this
local partnership. The agreement is quite clear, it has been established by
Wikimédia France (of course *not* in name of Wikimedia Foundation) and our
partners are obviously *not allowed* to use any of Wikimedia projects
marks.

Today, Request Network updated their posts to clarify things and suppressed
Wikipedia logo from their communication messages :
— https://www.reddit.com/r/RequestNetwork/comments/8firkq/
update_to_clarify_wikimedia_france_partnership/
— https://blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-april-27th-
2018-partnership-with-wikimedia-woocommerce-plugin-c598372e9b58

We updated our blog post as well, with an introductive warning :
— https://www.wikimedia.fr/2018/04/27/wikimedia-france-
annonce-partenariat-fondation-request-network-accepter-
donations-crypto-monnaies/

After the week-end and labor day (1 May), we are expecting that all
occurrences of this misunderstanding have disappeared.

Nadine Le Lirzin

*Secretary of the Board*
*Wikimédia France *