Hello Fae,

Thank you for sharing your experience with micro-grants and offering an
experimental and responsive procedure. It's definitely a good model to
consider. As we enter our planning year for the strategic direction our
team will be soliciting ideas from the community and looking at different
approaches. I will be sure to keep your suggestion in this consideration as
we move forward.

Best regards,
Woubzena

Woubzena Jifar