To follow up on this, Katherine, would you please state the relative risk
to politically controversial editors of using CPUs without backdoor
coprocessors to host Foundation projects?

Ref.:
https://chiefio.wordpress.com/2017/02/03/for-deep-security-use-arm-avoid-intel-amd-processors/

Are there a corresponding subpoena and national security letter burden
differences in choosing open source hardware without backdoor coprocessors?
Thank you for considering these questions.

Best regards,
Jim