No.
OCW uses CC-NC-SA 4.0; Wikimedia uses CC-SA 3.0.

Denny is asking where we are in upgrading to CC-SA 4.0, which is a very
good question. :)
That will provide all of the same modes of reuse as the 3.0 license, but is
more cleanly compatible with other 4.0 licenses, particularly around edge
cases.

SJ

P.S. other MIT groups are moving towards licenses without the NC clause;
with a little high-volume video conversion help we could accelerate this
process!

Samuel Klein          @metasj           w:user:sj          +1 617 529 4266