Pine,

Thanks for your reply. Can you say more about which kind of SMART you
prefer? According to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SMART_criteria the
definitions have drifted since original publication of the term,
including by authors who seem to have eclipsed the original's
popularity. The T = Timely vs. Time-constrained seems like a pretty
large difference.

Best regards,
Jim