Forgive my (usual ?) bluntness, but I don't think congratulations are in order
for undertaking the governance review ;-)

As a member and unwilling observer, I can tell you it was dearly needed, be it
by internal or external auditors, and mandated by the WMF.

However, as a long time member of the community and of Wikimedia France, I do
salute the effort of publishing the results of the review, as the previous
board of directors probably wouldn't have wanted to publish anything critical
of their method of governance ; and the review covers both old and more recent
times.
That indeed deserves credit, so thank you Nadine !

@ Cornelius : smart thinking on your part, collecting them in one place. I hope
there won't be any more crisis requiring a governance review in one of our
chapters, but in any case it will be interesting for all chapters to know what
to avoid in the future, and where to look for it, so thank you as well.

Roger / Alphos