Hi all,

For WMNL I've been working on several 1-page cheat sheets on how to edit
Wikipedia in visual editing mode, to be used during editathons. These
currently include "create an account", "make your first edit", "insert a
reference", "upload an image to Wikimedia Commons", and a general cheat
sheet on the visual editor. They're all in Dutch, except for the Visual
editing cheat sheet, which is also available in English.

If anyone's interested in having these available in their own language, I'm
more than happy to work with them to make these available (time
permitting). Source files are available in Adobe Illustrator format, so I
can make those available as well to those who would like to do the editing
themselves.

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Cheat_sheet_Visual_editing_on_Wikipedia.pdf
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Spiekbriefje_Visueel_bewerken.pdf
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Maak_een_account_aan_op_Wikipedia.pdf
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Doe_je_eerste_bewerking_op_Wikipedia.pdf
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Voeg_je_eerste_referentie_toe_aan_Wikipedia.pdf
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Upload_je_eerste_foto_naar_Wikimedia_Commons.pdf

Best,

Arne Wossink

Projectleider / Project Manager Wikimedia Nederland

*(Werkdagen: maandag, dinsdag, donderdag / Office hours: Monday, Tuesday,
Thursday)*

Tel. +31 (0)6 11000505
E-mail: woss...@wikimedia.nl

*Post/bezoekadres / Mail/visiting address:*
Mariaplaats 3
3511 LH Utrecht