Dear Craig and SJ,

> > Which group focuses on information quality and accuracy?
>And which group focuses on information breadth and coverage?
If these are cross-cutting issues touching on many groups, where should
relevant input go?

Thank you for forwarding your questions and input in relation to the
strategy process!

We have not yet set up a place or page where collect the input on meta, but
we plan to do so in the near future. Currently I can invite you to leave
the questions and comments on the *Working Group talk page* [1], so it can
be commented on and later be fed into relevant Working Group. You can also
add tags / comments to state where you think they might fit in.

The topics you have mentioned in this thread are indeed cross-cutting and
related to various Working Groups. What I can suggest is publish the
question with rationale behind it in the context of the proposed thematic
areas for Working Groups. Regarding the wide scope of the proposed
questions, it would make sense to provide some more context and specify
diverse aspects of these questions, so their focus would be more clear for
the Working Groups and they can be better fed into discussions / be
commented on.

Personally, at a first superficial glance, I can see strongest connections
for these questions to the Diversity, Partnerships and Product & Technology
groups, but like I said, it would be easier to say, if the questions would
be more elaborated. Feel free to share your point of view or understanding!

Thank you for bringing this topic up and looking forward to receiving more
input from you throughout the process!

Wishing you a nice end of the week!
Kaarel

[1]
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Strategy/Wikimedia_movement/2018-20/Working_Groups

On Thu, Jul 19, 2018 at 9:34 PM Chris Keating <chriskeatingw...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi SJ,
>
> I think everyone who is taking part in this stage of the strategy process
> already knows about it.
>
> There was of course an open call for members of the working groups a few
> weeks ago, and the working groups will have some unspecified method of
> involving the broader community in these conversations, though I expect the
> only substantive conversations will happen among working group members -
> just as to date the only substantive conversations about movement strategy
> have happened at the Wikimedia Conference.
>
> I genuinely don't know whether anyone including WMF thinks the WMF advisory
> board still exists.
>
> Chris
>
> On Thu, 19 Jul 2018, 17:07 Samuel Klein, <meta...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Hear, hear!  It has been good to see the updates all year.

> > And which group focuses on information breadth and coverage?
> > If these are cross-cutting issues touching on many groups, where should
> > relevant input go?
> >
> > On Thu, Jul 19, 2018 at 5:54 PM Chris Keating <
> chriskeatingw...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > No-one seems to be particularly sure if the Advisory Board is still a
> > > thing or not.
> > >

> > Let's fix that :)   This seems like something advisors are particularly
> > suited to.
> >
> > SJ

*Kaarel Vaidla*
Process Architect for