"On Thu, 9 Aug 2018 at 00:55, MZMcBride <z...@mzmcbride.com> wrote:

> It appears that Go Fish Digital has whitewashed its own site, removing
> "Wikipedia" from its list of "primary platforms that define your online
> reputation" at <https://gofishdigital.com/online-reputation-management/>.

But still, on:

   https://gofishdigital.com/create-google-knowledge-panel/

   "How do I get a brand KP?

   "So, what should you do to get a brand KP created for your
    organization?  We recommend following these steps:

   "Find someone to create your Wikipedia page or learn about
    the Wikipedia ecosystem and create it yourself..."

and on:

   https://gofishdigital.com/online-reputation-management-expert/

   "From Autocomplete to Search Results, Yelp to Wikipedia, there
    is an endless list of websites where you must pro-actively protect,
    and reactively defend to ensure that your brand is not adversely
    impacted by negative content."

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing