Hi Mathieu,

I have no problem re-licensing the book at all. I assume, Ananth will
confirm soon from his part. He also assured me that he will start working
on the meta version soon.

I was responsible for creating the draft of the handbook and I have the
draft text version with me. I guess, the finalized text version is with
Ananth as he did the rest of the work of designing and finalizing the
handbook. I guess, he will share the text version soon, so that it can be
translated into other languages, including Indic languages.

Regards,
Bodhisattwa

Bodhisattwa