This is good news!  Congratulations - hope you get a quorum soon - and deep
thanks to departing board members.

Eileen

On Mon, Nov 19, 2018 at 5:59 AM Nadine Le Lirzin <nlelir...@wikimedia.fr>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> *Bonjour à tous et à toutes,*
>

> Last week, Wikimédia France elected its new board. It is my honor and my
> pleasure to communicate members and roles of this board to the movement
> [1].
>

> All the three outgoing candidates were re-elected. Five people are joining
> for the first time the board of WMFr, including a former employee and a
> former intern ("service civique").
>

> Three members of the previous Board left us:
>
> Florence Raymond, elected for two years in 2017, resigned in September
> 2018; and two administrators, whose terms were coming to an end, decided
> not to re-apply:
>
>   • Samuel Le Goff, who joined the Board in 2014, before assuming Vice
> Presidency in 2016, then Presidency from June to September 2017;
>
>     • Charlotte Matoussowsky, elected in 2017, who has been our Vice
> President.
>

> We thank them for the time they have spent in serving our Chapter and the
> whole movement, knowing they keep on serving by other ways, and wishing
> them the best for their present and future projets.
>

> During this general meeting, we were also proposing new bylaws. Written
> with the help of associations governance experts, their main goal is to
> improve democracy and transparency in the association structure.
>
> There was a large consensus in favor of the new bylaws. Unfortunately the
> quorum has not been reached (25 % of members must be physically present at
> the general meeting to change the bylaws, we were rather around 20 %).
>
> Per our currently still standing bylaws, we will have to organize another
> general meeting (without quorum) in 2018 or during the first semester of
> 2019.
>

> Last but not least, the 21st edition of the general meeting was for the
> first time available in French Sign Language.
>

> New board composition:
>

> – Pierre-Yves Beaudouin, *chair*
>
> – Willie Robert, *vice-chair*
>
> – Marin Dubroca-Voisin, *treasurer*
>
> – Nadine Le Lirzin, *secretary*
>
> – Benoît Deshayes
>
> – Julien Gardet
>
> – Roger Gotlib
>
> – Pierre-Selim Huard
>
> – Pierre-Antoine Le Page
>
> – Lucas Lévêque
>
> – Hélène Masson
>
> – Pascal Radigue
>

> A few more details about us on our website [2].
>

> Friendly to all,
>

> Nadine Le Lirzin
>
> *Secrétaire*
>
> Wikimédia France
>

> [1]
>
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikim%C3%A9dia_France/Assembl%C3%A9e_g%C3%A9n%C3%A9rale/2018#R%C3%A9sultats
>

> [2]https://www.wikimedia.fr/conseil-dadministration/

Eileen B. Hershenov
General Counsel and Secretary
Wikimedia Foundation
1 Montgomery Street, Suite 1600
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1+Montgomery+Street,+Suite+1600+%0D+San+Francisco,+CA+94104&entry=gmail&source=g>
San Francisco, CA 94104
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1+Montgomery+Street,+Suite+1600+%0D+San+Francisco,+CA+94104&entry=gmail&source=g>
Registered In-House Counsel, State Bar of CA
Licensed in NY State
ehershe...@wikimedia.org
(US) 415-483-6676

*NOTICE: This message may be confidential or legally privileged. If you
have received it by accident, please delete it and let us know about the
mistake. As an attorney for the Wikimedia Foundation and for legal/ethical
reasons, I cannot give legal advice to, or serve as a lawyer for, community
members, volunteers, or staff members in their personal capacity. For more
on what this means, please see our legal disclaimer
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Legal_Disclaimer>.*