Dario -- what news!  And how close that seems to your recent pushing of us
all.
How lucky the projects have been to have you building a research
constellation, for these many years.

Leila, congrats + warm wishes in your new role.

With wikilove and taxonometrics,
SJ

Samuel Klein          @metasj           w:user:sj          +1 617 529 4266