In January, the WMF fundraising team asked our donors a single question: is
there anything you want to say to the volunteers who make the Wikimedia
projects possible?The result was enchanting. More than 5,000 donors took
the opportunity to express their thanks, gratitude, and love for the
contributors who give the world the joy of free and open knowledge. Today
is Valentine’s Day, a holiday that, at least in our modern world, is about
expressing love for the individuals in our lives who make the world just a
bit sweeter.We thought this was the perfect opportunity to pass all this
wikilove over to you. Today, we get to play Cupid, nurturing the lasting
partnership between our contributors and donors that has helped Wikipedia
blossom in its 18 years of existence.

*Read our donors' messages to you, the contributors to Wikimedia projects,
here: *
*https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising/Donor_love
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising/Donor_love> *

--
Caitlin Cogdill
Senior Fundraising Email Manager

the sum of all knowledge. Help us make it a reality!

*https://donate.wikimedia.org <https://donate.wikimedia.org/>*