@Benjamin: I tried to put it into words, but I have realized that what I
have to say doesn't fit well into a short text. If you are really
interested, send me an email with your availability and we can have a video
call about it.

@Chris: Thanks for the recommendation, but I don't feel like pasting it
there without proper context, and it is not my priority right now. If you
or any of them want more details they can contact me any time.

Regards,
Micru

Etiamsi omnes, ego non