Thanks, Ananth for sharing these events and updates! This is exciting :)

If you need any help in designing a curriculum, or gathering tools or
resources for running a technical workshop/event, feel free to reach out to
the Developer Advocacy team:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Developer_Advocacy.

Best,
Srishti